Lord of the Rings Online Announces Legendary Servers
Daybreak Games has announced a new way to experience The Lord of the Rings Online, in Legendary Worlds. Players can relive the tales of Middle-Earth on a chapter-by-chapter basis, going to iconic locations and adventuring with friends new and old. Players walk the path of Frodo, Gandalf and the Fellowship of the Ring on Legendary Worlds. Daybreak invites players to create a new character and join Tolkien’s bustling world anew, whether you are a new player or a long-time veteran. Initially, the Legendary World will begin at the very start of the game and run through Angmar, then open new regions and levels over time. In addition, races and classes that were introduced in later updates (High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more) will be playable on the Legendary Server. All bug fixes, gameplay/quality-of-life improvements that were made over the years will also be kept. The Legendary Server is a subscriber-only experience available to VIP and Lifetime VIP subscribers. More information can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PvZ Heroes Mobile Review
- Plants versus Zombies Heroes takes on more of a deck-building, duelist style of gameplay.
- Skylanders: Ring of Heroes Pre-Registration Now Open
- Com2US has announced that the Skylanders: Ring of Heroes pre-registration has officially begun.
- CrossFire Launches National ESL Series
- SG North (formerly G4Box), a leading international publisher of online games, today announced Go4CrossFire, a weekly tournament featuring cash...