Lord of the Rings Online Announces Legendary Servers
Daybreak Games has announced a new way to experience The Lord of the Rings Online, in Legendary Worlds. Players can relive the tales of Middle-Earth on a chapter-by-chapter basis, going to iconic locations and adventuring with friends new and old. Players walk the path of Frodo, Gandalf and the Fellowship of the Ring on Legendary Worlds. Daybreak invites players to create a new character and join Tolkien’s bustling world anew, whether you are a new player or a long-time veteran. Initially, the Legendary World will begin at the very start of the game and run through Angmar, then open new regions and levels over time. In addition, races and classes that were introduced in later updates (High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more) will be playable on the Legendary Server. All bug fixes, gameplay/quality-of-life improvements that were made over the years will also be kept. The Legendary Server is a subscriber-only experience available to VIP and Lifetime VIP subscribers. More information can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of the Living Dead: Resurrection Launches
- Ballardia announces that World of the Living Dead: Resurrection is now live after a two week stress test.
- EVE Online's Lifeblood Expansion Fuels the Galaxy's Fire
- The massive new EVE Online expansion, "Lifeblood" is now free to all the hundreds of thousands of people in the EVE Universe!
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway Coming January 2016
- You’ll be chasing glory at top speed when you play Battlefield Hardline: Getaway, coming January 2016.