The Karters is a 3D racing game being developed by Cmoar Studio and will be available for purchase on Steam Early Access for PC. The Karters takes its inspiration from Crash Team Racing, but brings its own unique characters and tracks to life through vivid animations and a cartoonish style.
In both Racing and Arena modes you will need to outsmart your opponents on your quest for the gold, using any and all weapons at your disposal to gain victory! The Early Access version of the game is expected to have sinlgeplayer, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer game modes along with 5 different characters, 4 different maps, and a number of different shattering weapons.
When the game is officially released it is expected to expand upon its previous set of features, increasing up to 10-12 different playable characters, 12-16 total different maps to race on, 4 different Battle Arena maps, an even larger amount of weapons that have their own unique properties, and implementing a global ranking system.
Only one will emerge from each game victorious. Will you be the racer to come out on top and claim your gold medal?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cmoar Studio
- Publisher: Cmoar Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The Karters is a 3D racing game being developed by Cmoar Studio for purchase on Steam Early Access for PC. The Karters takes its inspiration from Crash Team Racing, but brings its own characters and tracks to life through its vivid animations and cartoonish style.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Livelock Launch Review
- Each character is different. Their combination of strengths and weaknesses promotes teamwork and online multiplayer.
- Kabam Announces Upcoming Avatar Mobile Game
- The new mobile game will bring Pandora to life alongside Avatar 2.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May.