The Karters is a 3D racing game being developed by Cmoar Studio and will be available for purchase on Steam Early Access for PC. The Karters takes its inspiration from Crash Team Racing, but brings its own unique characters and tracks to life through vivid animations and a cartoonish style.
In both Racing and Arena modes you will need to outsmart your opponents on your quest for the gold, using any and all weapons at your disposal to gain victory! The Early Access version of the game is expected to have sinlgeplayer, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer game modes along with 5 different characters, 4 different maps, and a number of different shattering weapons.
When the game is officially released it is expected to expand upon its previous set of features, increasing up to 10-12 different playable characters, 12-16 total different maps to race on, 4 different Battle Arena maps, an even larger amount of weapons that have their own unique properties, and implementing a global ranking system.
Only one will emerge from each game victorious. Will you be the racer to come out on top and claim your gold medal?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cmoar Studio
- Publisher: Cmoar Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Arrives on Steam
- Jagex Games Studio today announced that Chronicle: RuneScape Legends is now available on Steam for PC.
- Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
- The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, N...