Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
Motiga has announced that big game hunter, Roland, is being removed from the Gigantic roster. Gigantic is a beautiful upcoming third person MOBA that has just entered into a much larger closed beta this week following a huge showing at PAX Prime.
Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer that didn’t match him visually, nor make for a compelling kit in the very run and gun atmosphere of the game. As such, he has been pulled to undergo a comprehensive redesign featuring visual changes, and a kit overhaul to create someone who better fits into the Gigantic world both lore wise, and gameplay wise.
For full details on the decision, check out the official post on Gigantic’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft Clan Party Update Live
- Freejam announces that the Robocraft Clan Party update is now live.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Classes Annouced
- Today, just a couple of short days before their Founder’s Program goes live, Behaviour Interactive is happy to announce 18 of their many pla...
- Master of Orion to Launch August 25
- WG Labs has announced that Master of Orion will launch globally on August 25, 2016.