Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
Motiga has announced that big game hunter, Roland, is being removed from the Gigantic roster. Gigantic is a beautiful upcoming third person MOBA that has just entered into a much larger closed beta this week following a huge showing at PAX Prime.
Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer that didn’t match him visually, nor make for a compelling kit in the very run and gun atmosphere of the game. As such, he has been pulled to undergo a comprehensive redesign featuring visual changes, and a kit overhaul to create someone who better fits into the Gigantic world both lore wise, and gameplay wise.
For full details on the decision, check out the official post on Gigantic’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Winter Season Update Arrives
- Today, Super Evil Megacorp is launching Vainglory update 1.13, ushering in the new Vainglory Winter Season.
- Pocket Platoons: Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment, publisher of TERA — one of the most-played MMORPGs on Steam— is excited to announce today’s launch of Pocket Pla...
- Pantheon: New MMO by Everquest forefather joins Kickstarter
- Visionary Realms, Inc. announced today their plans to meet a growing demand in the MMO Games market by developing Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen...