Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
Motiga has announced that big game hunter, Roland, is being removed from the Gigantic roster. Gigantic is a beautiful upcoming third person MOBA that has just entered into a much larger closed beta this week following a huge showing at PAX Prime.
Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer that didn’t match him visually, nor make for a compelling kit in the very run and gun atmosphere of the game. As such, he has been pulled to undergo a comprehensive redesign featuring visual changes, and a kit overhaul to create someone who better fits into the Gigantic world both lore wise, and gameplay wise.
For full details on the decision, check out the official post on Gigantic’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Football Management Simulator One For Eleven Released Worldwide
- Free-to-play publisher Actoz Soft announces the global release of its newest mobile title, One For Eleven, a football management game for iOS ...
- The Culling Trials of the Isle Update Coming Soon
- The Trials of the Isle update, bringing new features like private lobbies, female playable characters, and special Trials Matches.
- Gunscape to Deliver a Horrifying Shock to Systems
- Gunscape fans will have the opportunity to create, play and share their very own terrifying sci-fi levels with Seismic.