Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
Motiga has announced that big game hunter, Roland, is being removed from the Gigantic roster. Gigantic is a beautiful upcoming third person MOBA that has just entered into a much larger closed beta this week following a huge showing at PAX Prime.
Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer that didn’t match him visually, nor make for a compelling kit in the very run and gun atmosphere of the game. As such, he has been pulled to undergo a comprehensive redesign featuring visual changes, and a kit overhaul to create someone who better fits into the Gigantic world both lore wise, and gameplay wise.
For full details on the decision, check out the official post on Gigantic’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.
- Shifu: Kung-Fu MMO Recieves March Update
- The Global game publisher 37Games is releasing a new update for its Kung Fu inspired MMORPG "Shifu" on 4th March,2015. New features ...
- Grand Chase: Land of Judgement Update Now Available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the impressive Land of Judg...