Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary 3
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
The third Battle of the Immortals dev diary follows the release of the closed beta. The response for this ‘2.5D’ action MMORPG has exceeded Perfect World Entertainment’s expectations. They’re pleased by that but are committed to continued improvements. Already, the game has received a new font that makes text easier to read. Support for W,A,S,D keyboard movement and tabbed target switching is on the way. Players will also be able to trade soul gear, it won’t be bound on pick up. More importantly than the fixes so far is the open line of communication promised between the developers, publishers, and community. So far Battle of the Immortals is making great progress, but no date yet for open beta. Fans should also check out other upcoming PWE MMORPGs including Forsaekn World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Kung Foo! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Demo Debut on Twitch.tv August 30 at PAX Prime
- During PAX Prime this weekend in Seattle, Twitch.tv will be showcasing the first ever public demo of Armored Warfare, the massively multiplaye...
- Gigantic: End of CBT 5.0 Impressions
- During their CBT 5.0 timeframe, a bunch of new additions have been added into the game.
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM Press Event Preview
- Recently, I drove into San Francisco to attend a press event held by Sega. They were debuting some intriguing new installments to the critical...