Blade: The Age of Blood – iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionSquare, this epic action RPG generated more than 5 million downloads and was the first ever mobile game to win grand prize of Korea Game Awards in 2014.
There are three different modes including Dungeon, Arena and PvP that provide single and real-time multiplayer gameplay. Blade: The Age of Blood is powered by Unreal Engine to display visually realistic and immaculate graphics which captivates dynamic sword slashes and lethal magic spells. Equipment and enhancement of legendary gear and accessories, combined with an active skill tree incorporates traditional RPG elements into this action blockbuster.
“We are excited to soft-launch in Australia,” stated Tae Hwan So, CEO of 4:33 Creative Lab. “Australia is a key market that we’d like to propel our most successful title prior to the global release, and we’re certain to captivate the hearts of many RPG fans around the world.”
Blade: The Age of Blood is now available for free on the Australian Apple App store at https://itunes.apple.com/au/
Articles You May Enjoy
- LYN: The LIghtbringer Adds Halloween Content
- LYN: The Lightbringer from Nexon Korea, is proud to reveal a spooky limited-time event, right in time for Halloween.
- The Top Ten Oldest MMORPGs
- Many gamers were first introduced to the MMORPG genre by World of Warcraft which was released in 2004.
- New Aion Update Addresses Player Concerns
- A new update to Aion today addresses some of the game’s mechanics based on player feedback and adds incentives for players who have been abs...