Albion Online: Summer Alpha Under Way
After much anticipation, Sandbox Interactive, developers of Albion Online, have opened their servers for the start of the Summer Alpha today at 12:00pm CEST (06:00am EDT), with all Legendary Founders being able to access and play the game.
Since the Winter Alpha in January and February, a lot of things in Albion Online have been added or improved. Some highlights include:
- • Hellgates: enter hell dungeons and engage in tense PvE fights against the demons of hell as well as 5vs5 PvP battles
- • Missions & Factions: players can now do combat, crafting, gathering and transport missions for 4 of Albions factions in order to receive Silver and buy special faction gear
- >• Anti-Zerg measures: groups larger than 5 now appear on the game’s minimap for easier recognition, new spells dealing higher damage the more targets are hit, hellgates only allow groups of 5 to enter a hell dungeon, etc.
For a full overview of all changes and new features for this Summer Alpha, Founder & CEO Stefan “Bercilak” Wiezorek has published a list in the Albion Online forum: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/11827-Changelog-since-Winter-Alpha/?postID=134774#post134774
Interested players can join the Summer Alpha immediately by buying a Legendary Founder’s pack on the redesigned Albion Online website. Besides, people with an Epic Founder’s pack will also be granted access from Tuesday, 30th of June, 12:00pm CEST (06:00am New York time): https://albiononline.com/en/founderpacks#pricing
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.
- Descent: Underground Pre-Alpha Released To Backers
- Today, Descendent Studios is releasing a playable version of the game to a group of especially-dedicated backers known as the “Advisory Boar...
- Gigantic: Now in Closed Beta
- Sign up for the shooter MOBA that's bigger than life.