*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. Designed as a free-to-play cross-platform experience, the game focuses on a fully open world experience in which players are key. Game features include a player-driven economy that includes item and building crafting, village building, and transportation; full-loot rights world PvP; a territory control system; and a rock-paper-scissors combat system.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Sandbox Interactive
- Publisher: Sandbox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Players can craft items, housing, and drive the economy.
- +Unique territory control system.
- +No levels. Power derived from skill and gear.
- -Full loot PvP may be deterrent.
- -Equipment on body can deter and become useless before you can corpse run.
- -Upping equipment tier can be tedious.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
- Anarchy Online launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- Forge of Empires Introduces New 'Tomorrow' Era
- The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era.