Stellar Overload (Previously known as Planets Cube) is a 3D open-world, voxel-based, first-person role-playing game. Stellar Overload seeks to combine the freedom of open worlds and creative voxel building with the story and multi-player community of an online RPG.
A Changing World: The world consists of blocks of differents shapes and sizes. Use tools to pick up the blocks and use them to craft and create!
A Massive Universe: The universe is comprised of several solar systems, each with planets and moons that have unique gravity mechanics based on their square trajectories!
Secrets To Unlock: Rescue aliens that crash-landed on earth, exploring main quests and side quests as you discover new worlds and objects.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cubical Drift
- Publisher: Cubical Drift
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers: New Title from "Space Engineers" Creators
- Independent developer Keen Software House, today announced Medieval Engineers, the company’s second “engineering” game. The first, Space...
- Chibi Kart: Enters full release soon
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that the retro style racer, Chibi Kart, will be entering full release on November 26th, 2014. Chibi Kart'...
- Old School RuneScape Servers Now Live
- Miss pre-2007 RuneScape? Fear not, for the classic returns.