Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by Turbine, the award winning studio behind free-to-play online games including The Lord of the Rings Online™. The video includes interviews with members of the development team, as well as Geoff Johns, Chief Creative Officer at DC Entertainment, and Jim Lee, Co-Publisher at DC Entertainment, discussing the DC Multiverse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: New Primal Boss Teased; Rogue and Ninja class revealed
- Square Enix® today released a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® that focuses on the terrifying threat of the Primals th...
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.
- Riot Zone begins open beta
- The tactical MMO RiotZone has opened its beta doors to the public today.