Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by Turbine, the award winning studio behind free-to-play online games including The Lord of the Rings Online™. The video includes interviews with members of the development team, as well as Geoff Johns, Chief Creative Officer at DC Entertainment, and Jim Lee, Co-Publisher at DC Entertainment, discussing the DC Multiverse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open beta in progress for Silkroad-R
- Silkroad-R has launched open beta for its players, Joymax has announced.
- MXM Shutting Down January 31
- Unfortunate news for fans of NCSoft's hybrid-MOBA, Master X Master (MXM): the game will be shutting down on January 31.
- TuG: New updates and features available
- After a successful Kickstarter campaign, and recently opening the doors to its massive open-world for adventurers to get a head-start with Ste...