Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by Turbine, the award winning studio behind free-to-play online games including The Lord of the Rings Online™. The video includes interviews with members of the development team, as well as Geoff Johns, Chief Creative Officer at DC Entertainment, and Jim Lee, Co-Publisher at DC Entertainment, discussing the DC Multiverse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New Void Update Available
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the next update for their over-the-top, anything goes, third-person shooter, Zombies Monste...
- AdventureQuest 3D Announces Launch Date
- Artix Entertainment announced today they will be launching AdventureQuest 3D (AQ3D) in October 2016.