Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by Turbine, the award winning studio behind free-to-play online games including The Lord of the Rings Online™. The video includes interviews with members of the development team, as well as Geoff Johns, Chief Creative Officer at DC Entertainment, and Jim Lee, Co-Publisher at DC Entertainment, discussing the DC Multiverse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lahn Pre-customization Available Now in Black Desert Online
- The Lahn class brings the total class list up to sixteen for Black Desert Online, and players can pre-customize theirs right now!
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...
- Heroes of Bestia Announced
- IGG's has announced a new game, Heroes of Bestia. A browser-based MMO, will have real-time strategy, RPG, and simulation game play.