Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by Turbine, the award winning studio behind free-to-play online games including The Lord of the Rings Online™. The video includes interviews with members of the development team, as well as Geoff Johns, Chief Creative Officer at DC Entertainment, and Jim Lee, Co-Publisher at DC Entertainment, discussing the DC Multiverse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grandia Online Open Beta Coming July 09
- A new MMORPG 'Grandia Online' is expected to launch its open beta somewhere in July 2009 and its full commercial release later in th...
- 3on3 FreeStyle Announces Xbox One Giveaway
- Joycity has announced a major giveaway event to celebrate the launch of 3on3 Freestyle on Xbox One, which has surpassed 5 million downloads.
- Survived By Enters Closed Beta
- Digital Extremes and Human Head Studios are moving their permadeath, free-to-play bullet-hell MMO Survived By into Closed Beta status.