Orcs Must Die Unchained – PAX Gameplay Overview
DizzyPW and 4 other players at PAX Prime take on stupidly massive waves of orcs in a new co-op survival style gamemode for Orcs Must Die Unchained!
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectible heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
The game is the first in the series to offer competitive offense and defense multiplayer. Its also the first in the series to be free to play!
Get more information from MMOHuts First Look and PAX Prime 2015 Day 4 Recap here:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Easter Brings A Basket Full of Exciting Events to Knight Age
- Spring events and items have arrived for Knight Age.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition reveals Soviet Steel Update
- Wargaming today announced details for its upcoming Soviet Steel update for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, as well as information on the Com...
- From the Beauty of Battle – Art and Design of Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames offers additional information on the art and graphics of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.