Orcs Must Die Unchained – PAX Gameplay Overview
DizzyPW and 4 other players at PAX Prime take on stupidly massive waves of orcs in a new co-op survival style gamemode for Orcs Must Die Unchained!
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectible heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
The game is the first in the series to offer competitive offense and defense multiplayer. Its also the first in the series to be free to play!
Get more information from MMOHuts First Look and PAX Prime 2015 Day 4 Recap here:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- Interview with GUNNAR President Scott Sorensen
- We recently had a few moments to chat with GUNNAR president Scott Sorensen about GUNNAR glasses, and their Coke Esports Partnership.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...