Orcs Must Die Unchained – PAX Gameplay Overview
DizzyPW and 4 other players at PAX Prime take on stupidly massive waves of orcs in a new co-op survival style gamemode for Orcs Must Die Unchained!
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectible heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
The game is the first in the series to offer competitive offense and defense multiplayer. Its also the first in the series to be free to play!
Get more information from MMOHuts First Look and PAX Prime 2015 Day 4 Recap here:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shop Titans Launches on Apple and Android Devices
- Shop Titans is a new medieval-inspired simulation RPG, hitting mobile devices from Kabam today.
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...
- Gigantic Now In European Alpha Testing
- Gigantic has launched its first European server for alpha testing today.