Orcs Must Die Unchained – PAX Gameplay Overview
DizzyPW and 4 other players at PAX Prime take on stupidly massive waves of orcs in a new co-op survival style gamemode for Orcs Must Die Unchained!
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectible heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
The game is the first in the series to offer competitive offense and defense multiplayer. Its also the first in the series to be free to play!
Get more information from MMOHuts First Look and PAX Prime 2015 Day 4 Recap here:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Still Paying for WoW? Top 5 Free MMORPG Alternatives
- We saw the first batch of MMORPG releases back in the late 90s with games like Ultima Online, EverQuest and other complicated high fantasy.
- Digimon Masters Gets New Riding Mode, Easter Eggs and more
- Joymax announces new Riding Mode features and Easter events for Digimon Masters Online.
- Rocket League Hoops Mode Update Available Today
- Rocket League fans can now download the highly-anticipated basketball-inspired Hoops mode today, April 26, for FREE!