Kill Strain – Gameplay Overview PAX Prime 2015
JamesBl0nde breaks down DizzyPW’s experience with Kill Strain at PAX Prime 2015! Kill Strain is a top-down free to play MOBA coming exclusively to Playstation 4. Though as a primarily PC gamer I’m hoping for an eventual port, as it brings some of the most unique gameplay the genre has ever seen, and it does it well! What makes Kill Strain so different is that the battles are fought in a 3 faction system, with one of the three factions utilizing an entirely different combat mechanic.
Learn more about Kill Strain from the PAX Prime Day 3 Recap here: http://mmohuts.com/news/pax-prime-2015-day-3-recap/3
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.
- League of Angels Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
- Though a fifth anniversary is typically celebrated with "wood", League of Angels fans will instead receive something else.
- Gloria Victis Improves Combat System, Expands World
- The last update for Gloria Victis follows and greatly expands the latest changes for combat mechanics and PVP experience.