Navy Field Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Navy Field Page.
Navy Field is a 2D World War 2 themed naval MMO with epic large scale battles. With up to 128 players in a single ‘great battle’, Navy Field has some intense large scale gameplay. Fight in battles, level up your sailors and upgrade to bigger ships! Blitz 1941, World of Tanks and Tank Ace Online are the only games out there even remotely similar to Navy Field. In the video above, I logged in, bought a ship and fought in a single battle. To learn more about Navy Field check out the official MMOHuts Navy Field page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- CosmicBreak – Updated Look
- OnRPG's MikeDot provides a new look at the mecha battle shooter CosmicBreak.
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- Vampires stalk the shadows of Sudden Attack
- Sudden Attack has gained a new game mode overnight - Vampire Mode.