Planets³ – New voxel-based RPG on Kickstarter
The independent studio ‘Cubical Drift’ has just released details on their new Kickstarter project: Planets³, a new voxel-based RPG. This RPG invites players to shape their own spatial adventure and to visit multiple planets, all composed of nearly 30,000 billions of blocks.
To date, 10% of the game has already been developed including some elements of game design, graphic identity and the long distance display engine.
The contributions that will be given through the KickStarter campaign – whose goal is set at $250,000 – will allow the studio to tackle the remaining 90%, with an important part allocated to R&D and animation.
The game could well be launched on PC in the fall of 2015, with the first part of this adventure: Planets³: Race to Space.
For more information on the project, visit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1247991467/planets3
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.
- "Kronos" Announced as First Release of Upgraded EVE Online Dev Model
- EVE Online announces its summer release, Kronos, which plans to make a major shift in the development of the game.
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...