Landmark is a sandbox, voxel-based MMO that’s completely open-world. Players can freely explore, build, create, and destroy in a wide environment where players can stake claim to the land, manage properties, build gear, and more. Landmark initially planned to serve as the platform base for EverQuest Next, an EverQuest sequel that has since been cancelled.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Beautiful 3D world.
- +Incredible amount of detail available for creating.
- -Crafting can be very resource heavy.
- -Land can be difficult to claim and hold.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 20GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warside Announces EU Publishing Partnership
- IDC/Games and Kraken Games, Russian developer studio, announce publishing agreement to publish Warside in Europe and Turkey.
- SMITE Patch Notes 3.6: Jing Wei Reveal
- Today marked the livestream and reveal of Smite's Patch Notes for Patch 3.6: Escape from the Underworld.
- Strife: Patch 0.2.38 Now Available
- S2 Games has just released a new update for their casual MOBA title: Strife. Patch 0.2.38 introduces a new pet, major crafting changes and mor...