Landmark is a sandbox, voxel-based MMO that’s completely open-world. Players can freely explore, build, create, and destroy in a wide environment where players can stake claim to the land, manage properties, build gear, and more. Landmark initially planned to serve as the platform base for EverQuest Next, an EverQuest sequel that has since been cancelled.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Beautiful 3D world.
- +Incredible amount of detail available for creating.
- -Crafting can be very resource heavy.
- -Land can be difficult to claim and hold.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 20GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts reveals new information about Reborn expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed more information about the release of Rusty Hearts: Reborn, set to launch on July 24.
- World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
- Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing...
- Moonlight Online Launches on Facebook
- IGG has launched Moonlight Online today for players on Facebook.