Nosgoth Prepares for Open Beta Launch
Square Enix has announced earlier today that their humans versus vampires arena shooter, Nosgoth, will be entering into open beta testing on Wednesday, January 21st. Players can expect the servers to return at 10am PST/6pm GMT. Maintenance is expected to end roughly 2 hours prior, meaning those currently with access to the closed beta will get a jump start on filling those servers up before the masses rush in.
Alongside the beta, expect a new community focused trailer to launch, and the dev team is promising to do all they can to support Twitch.tv Streamers, so get your software ready to share your gameplay. Speaking from experience, we’ve seen devs pop in and even help with giveaways countless times throughout the closed beta, so this is certainly a great game to add to your streaming line-up.
Full details and more can be found on the official dev blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Secret World Legends Expands Into An Apocalyptic Tokyo City
- Funcom just updated Secret World Legends with the first of three major content additions that expand into a world of ruin and disaster: Tokyo.
- Blade & Soul Launches Wings of the Raven End-Game Update
- NCSoft is proud to release a new end-game focused update for action martial arts MMORPG, Blade & Soul!
- Wargaming Takes Off to Gamescom 2013
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2013, the world’s largest trade fair for interactive entertainment to be held at the Koel...