Nosgoth Prepares for Open Beta Launch
Square Enix has announced earlier today that their humans versus vampires arena shooter, Nosgoth, will be entering into open beta testing on Wednesday, January 21st. Players can expect the servers to return at 10am PST/6pm GMT. Maintenance is expected to end roughly 2 hours prior, meaning those currently with access to the closed beta will get a jump start on filling those servers up before the masses rush in.
Alongside the beta, expect a new community focused trailer to launch, and the dev team is promising to do all they can to support Twitch.tv Streamers, so get your software ready to share your gameplay. Speaking from experience, we’ve seen devs pop in and even help with giveaways countless times throughout the closed beta, so this is certainly a great game to add to your streaming line-up.
Full details and more can be found on the official dev blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX East 2014 Cosplay Round-Up and Magicka: Wizard Wars Key Giveaway!
- PAX East 2014 is over and we've got a collection of cosplayers from the show. Vote for your favorites and you could win a beta key for Ma...
- Elegy for a Dead World: Now Available
- Critically acclaimed fiction writing game, Elegy for a Dead World ("Elegy"), launches today for Windows, Mac, and Linux on Steam at ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Online's Starlight Celebration Has Begun
- Final Fantasy XIV gets into the holiday season beginning today, with the Starlight Celebration.