Landmark is a sandbox, voxel-based MMO that’s completely open-world. Players can freely explore, build, create, and destroy in a wide environment where players can stake claim to the land, manage properties, build gear, and more. Landmark initially planned to serve as the platform base for EverQuest Next, an EverQuest sequel that has since been cancelled.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Beautiful 3D world.
- +Incredible amount of detail available for creating.
- -Crafting can be very resource heavy.
- -Land can be difficult to claim and hold.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 20GB Free
- Description: Create your own dream landscape in Landmark, the foundation sandbox that will help build EverQuest Next.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avatar and Panda Monk Appear in Dragon’s Call II
- After 1.9 version of Dragon’s Call II was updated, the operation team gets good feedback from its players and now they add Super Golden Pets...
- Ground War: Tanks Beta Preview
- After the success of World of Tanks it isn’t really a surprise to see more game publishers trying to steer into the same direction.
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...