Landmark is a sandbox, voxel-based MMO that’s completely open-world. Players can freely explore, build, create, and destroy in a wide environment where players can stake claim to the land, manage properties, build gear, and more. Landmark initially planned to serve as the platform base for EverQuest Next, an EverQuest sequel that has since been cancelled.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Beautiful 3D world.
- +Incredible amount of detail available for creating.
- -Crafting can be very resource heavy.
- -Land can be difficult to claim and hold.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 20GB Free
- Description: Create your own dream landscape in Landmark, the foundation sandbox that will help build EverQuest Next.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outward Early Access Impressions
- Outward takes a different approach, and it’s a question I often ask myself: What if you are not the hero of your own story?
- Grepolis gives away Easter chickens
- Easter events are beginning in InnoGames' Grepolis.
- Neverwinter Underdark Interview Preview
- One of the really cool things that we have is a partnership with R. A. Salvatore on a quest-line that acts as a lead-in to one of the mainline