Dying Light: Now Available In Europe, Asia and More
Starting today, Dying Light is finally available as a boxed release in across Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Techland’s latest zombie title has already become a best-seller in the United States and has been reported as the fastest selling new IP in the survival horror genre.
“We’ve already seen millions of players enjoying their zombie survival experience” – says Adrian Ciszewski, Game Director. “With the physical launch of the game in new territories, we hope the population of the quarantine zone will grow even more. Both announced and unannounced new content is still coming to Dying Light , so our fans can rest assured we’ll keep them entertained for a long time.”
To celebrate the release and the great critical reception of the game , today Techland released a ‘Dying Light Accolades Trailer’ featuring ‘Killing Strangers’ from Marilyn Manson’s latest album ‘The Pale Emperor’.
For info, visit http://techland.pl/
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 Review (PC)
- Being the granddaddy of Battle Royale games, H1Z1 just recently went out of early access and finally joined its successors.
- Guns & Robots: Halloween Event Now Available
- Halloween thrills and chills are coming to Guns and Robots early this year. Two separate events are marking the start of this year's Hall...
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...