*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
In Fighters Club, players choose from one of three different brawlers. The game features cooperative beat-em-up style gameplay, with a positional system for high, medium, and low attacks on opponents. Fighters Club also offers a competitive PvP element as well. Players may develop their character in their own style, with realistic martial arts styles, or arcade fighting game moves for a unique experience.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced combat.
- +Different character paths.
- +Blend of PvE and PvP play.
- -Only three characters available.
- -Uncertain English release.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall: Kickstarter Campaign Finishes on High Note
- Crowfall joins Top 15 Kickstarter video game projects
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.