In Fighters Club, players choose from one of three different brawlers. The game features cooperative beat-em-up style gameplay, with a positional system for high, medium, and low attacks on opponents. Fighters Club also offers a competitive PvP element as well. Players may develop their character in their own style, with realistic martial arts styles, or arcade fighting game moves for a unique experience.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced combat.
- +Different character paths.
- +Blend of PvE and PvP play.
- -Only three characters available.
- -Uncertain English release.
- Description: Fighters Club allows players to get into the action with intense street-fighting action, over-the-top special moves, and hardcore action. Will you become a realistic martial arts champion, or choose to focus on outlandish, arcade-style skills?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Teases Cars and Civilian NPCs
- The Ship of Heroes team recently released a devblog concerning a facet of immersion - Civilian NPCs and Cars.
- Marvel Battle Lines Reveals Avengers: Endgame Content
- Marvel Battle Lines, the strategy card game from Nexon and Marvel is officially preparing for Marvel's Avengers: Endgame.
- Ring of Elysium Announces First Esports Tournament - Global Thailand Invitational
- Ring of Elysium's developers announced today that they are preparing their first international esports event.