Amazon Launches Month-Long Rewards Celebration
The Amazon Appstore launched Challenges today, which is a month-long celebration that rewards players in a variety of games/apps. This includes achievements in Family Farm Seaside, Survival Arena, Caesars Slots, Seekers Notes, Sweet Road and more. Today through April 29th, Appstore customers will get to pick from a variety of mobile challenges, ranging from finding in-game Easter eggs to hitting a certain level or making an in-app purchase. Completed challenges will reward customers with in-app or real-world rewards.
Below is an outline of some of the available challenges and rewards:
April 6-15: Purchase the “Amazon Special Offer” in-game item in Caesars Slots and get an Echo Dot
April 6-15: Place in the top 3 in Survival Arena competitions titled “Challenges” and get an Amazon device (1st place: Echo, 2nd place: Echo Dot, 3rd place: FireTV Stick)
April 6-15: Reach level 21 and register the clover statue in Family Farm Seaside for $5 in Amazon credit (new users only)
April 16-22: Complete the Easter Egg Hunt in Seekers Notes and get $5 or more in Amazon Credit
April 16-22: Clear the final level on the Candy House stage in Sweet Road $10 in Amazon Credit
April 23-29: Clear level 10 of the Treasure Hunt in Toy Party and get $10 in Amazon Credit
Customers will be able to earn additional rewards by completing a six-piece puzzle made up of pieces provided by Amazon upon completion of specific Challenges. Those who complete their puzzle can earn a variety of rewards, ranging from $1,000 in Amazon.com promotional credit to $50 towards Amazon devices like Echo Dots or Fire Tablets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Premier Club Launches
- Jagex has announced the launch of the RuneScape Premier Club, a new membership package for RuneScape players.
- Ring of Elysium Announces Early Access Post-Launch Plans
- Now that Ring of Elysium has hit Early Access, Tencent has announced three stages of updates on the way to the new Battle Royale.
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.