Divine Souls is a 3D MMORPG developed by the Korean studio Game Prix. Divine Souls has fast paced gameplay similar to those found in arcade brawlers. Players will be able to clear instanced stages littered with monsters and a boss waiting at the end. Play cooperatively to clear stages on various difficulty settings, or take to the arena and battle it out against other players! Divine Souls offers the most fluid combat mechanics ever seen in a free to play MMORPG, and each class has a long list of combos that players can pull off.
Fighter (M) – A natural born melee class. He hits, grabs, and throws his enemies with his powerful gauntlet.
Slasher (F) – Slashers use various swords to deal lethal damage to their opponents. They have an elegant yet fast paced attack style.
Mage (F) – Equipped with a staff, Mages deal heavy damage at close and long range.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamePrix
- Publisher: Wicked Interactive (SubaGames)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast paced, brawler style gameplay.
- +Unique steampunk theme.
- +Many skills and builds for each class.
- +PvP modes.
- -Expect to repeat each dungeons many times.
- -Limited, gender locked class choices.
- -Limited persistent world, mostly instanced dungeons.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 and newer
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2GB RAM or greater
- GPU: NVidia 8000 or Higher
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Dragons Mobile Game Hits App Store
- Pocket Gems, a leader in mobile entertainment, is today announcing the launch of War Dragons, a 3D real-time strategy game for the iPhone
- HEX: Shards of Fate Unleashes Primal Dawn
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing ‘Primal Dawn’, the fourth set for the trading card game HEX: Shards of Fate.
- Knight Age Begins Closed Beta
- Joymax has announced the start of closed beta for Knight Age, which will run through July 17.