MapleStory M’s Update Adds Two New Explorer Classes – Buccaneer and Marksman
MapleStory M has a major new update hitting mobile platforms today, that adds two new Explorer classes. Get ready for the Buccaneer and Marksman, as well as the arrival of the new Expedition Boss, Corrupted Empress Cygnus! The all-new Buccaneer Explorer allows players to engage in thrilling close combat with overpowering charged up attacks. Meanwhile, the Marksman Explorer is lethal with its crossbow giving higher critical damage from close range, whereas it gives higher final damage with farther range.
These two are right on time to challenge the Corrupted Empress Cygnus, and upon defeating her, players can acquire the Dream Stone, which can be used to craft the “Empress Equipment Set”. This update also adds link skills and secondary weapons. Link skills grant the ability to teach characters in the same server a special skill. With secondary weapons, players can equip two weapons for ferocious and diverse attack combinations. There are also several new in-game events to take advantage of, which are listed below.
MapleStory M Events:
New Explorers Burning Event: Until June 19, new Explorers between level 3 to 75 will be given a total of 3 bonus levels each time they level up
New Explorers Growth Support Event: Until June 19, newly created Explorers who reach a certain level will obtain a special Growth Support Box
New Explorers Celebration On-Time Event: Until May 30, players who login to the game will receive a special rewards that include Pet Package, Character Slot Coupon, uto-Battle Charge Tickets, Epic Mysterious Weapon/Armor Whetstones.
Turnabout Event: Until June 6, players will be able to earn one-of-a-kind rewards by opening Turnabout Event Boxes.
BBQ Event: From June 6 to June 19, players can acquire delicious BBQ recipes from hunting to create smoky sensational goodness after completing cooking mini games
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
- Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria.
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.
- Creative Assembly Announces A Total War Saga
- Creative Assembly have shared initial plans for a new class of historical Total War game that will launch under the badge of A Total War Saga.