Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters is a MMORPG by movegames that happens to mostly be known for a previous Digimon game named Digimon Battle Online. It puts players in the role of a variety of trainers boasting different stats, and lets them pick amongst a few starting digimons before sending them out into the world. If you’re a fan of the show who dreams of nothing less than riding your own digimon around then try this game. Otherwise, you might find this a pale contender to the many other free games out there. Alternatively, it boasts an interesting capture mechanic that might catch the interest of some, or prove tedious to others. This is one of those cases where you either love it or hate it.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: movegames
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Digimon.
- +Digimental System provides great customization options.
- +Some Digimon are useable as mounts.
- -Environments re-used and recycled.
- -Requires a LOT of grinding.
- -Cash Shop hatching system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 6200
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold PvP Game Mode Revealed
- ArenaNet has just released details about Stronghold, the all-new PvP game mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, the upcoming expansion...
- Dying Light Global Launch Dates Confirmed
- Techland announced today the updated global launch dates for Dying Light. The game will have a worldwide digital release on PC of January 27, ...
- Perfect World International: Descent unveiled
- Perfect World Entertainment has released information for its next expansion for Perfect World International - Descent.