Shikihime Garden reaches 1-month milestone; Celebrates with several events
Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has marked the 1-month milestone of releasing their browser-based game Shikihime Garden on April 15th with the announcement of unlocking the latest Shikihime card – Kabukirihime, a series of events and a special promotion for players who purchase in-game points.
For the occasion, Appirits has made the final member of Extremely Rare Shikihime – Kabukirihime available for Gold Summon which requires Gold Ticket or Power (purchased with cash). Kabukirihime is a card of Archer class, that means her Agility is very high and will bring much advantage in battles because she will strike first most of the time. Appirits also doubled her summon rate in 1 week to give players higher chance to obtain this new Shikihime card. Details of her stats can be found at http://bit.ly/kabukirihime-release
In addition to the new extremely rare card, a remarkable event for Shikihime Garden this week is a promotion of 1.2xPower for all players who purchase Power, a special currency for some in-game premium features such as summoning powerful Shikihime cards. Moreover, when players use Gold Summon function, they will have chance to get a new item called Gold Ticket Fragment which can be collected to a certain amount for exchanging Gold Tickets. Appirits also does not forget players who cannot afford to spend Power in the game by giving 1 FREE Gold Ticket to all players entering Shikihime Garden from April 15 to April 22.
The last notable thing about the latest update of Shikihime Garden is the Best Garden Contest which all players can join to get valuable in-game rewards such as Gold Tickets, Extremely Rare Shikihime Patterns. The rule is quite simple; players only need to take their best screenshot of their Shikihime garden and submit it to the contest’s page at http://bit.ly/best-garden-contest
For more info, visit http://skgen.aprts-games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo Arena may become Virtual Reality’s first successful e-sport
- Echo Arena, the multiplayer spinoff of Ready At Dawn’s “Lone Echo” may become the world’s first popular Virtual Reality e-sport.
- DC Universe Online celebrates first anniversary
- DC Universe Online launched one year ago, and is celebrating its first anniversary with a free gift.
- Galactic Civilizations III Gets Steam Workshop Support & Map Pack DLC
- Today Stardock announced the availability of the Galactic Civilizations III 1.1 update which adds Steam® Workshop integration.