Mortal Online is a first-person, sandbox-style MMORPG with open world PvP and real time combat. Choose a peaceful life of PvE and crafting, or head out into a world with bloody PvP where there are real consequences to death. Discover new skills, tools, resources, and areas – put your name on the map or etch a legacy all your own.
Mortal Online is free-to-play with an optional premium subscription; however, free characters are capped at 60/100 in all skills and have limited mobility in PvP.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 09, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Star Vault
- Publisher: Star Vault
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Completely Open World.
- +High level of customization.
- +First-person action combat.
- +Skill and attributes system.
- -Slow progression.
- -Players can loot your items.
- -No sense of direction.
- -Free players capped on skills/speed.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or equivalent
- HDD: 30 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Talks Viking Drengr Class and Path System
- Although focused on the Viking realm warrior known as the Drengr, the more important reveal of the stream focused around the idea of multiple ...
- Wargaming.net League Introduces New Tournament Features
- Wargaming today announced the new advancements to Wargaming.net League tournament gameplay. Beginning next season, the battle format of the Le...
- World of Tanks Grand Championship Elite 12 Announced
- Wargaming is excited to reveal that the 12 elite teams competing at the Grand Finals in Warsaw have been inducted into the League’s official...