Switchblade Goes Free-to-Play on Steam and PS4
Switchblade has officially gone free to play on both PC via Steam and Playstation 4, bringing high-speed MOBA action and vehicular combat together. In Switchblade, players work together on 5-man teams, selecting two vehicles a person, each with their own role. These vehicles can be swapped out at any time, offering boundless tactical options. Players also unlock new weapons and upgrades as they play, but without teamwork, victory cannot be achieved. Players must destroy the enemy towers of their opposing team, and ultimately defeat their base’s core.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MARVEL Future Fight Recruits Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- MARVEL Future Fight has released the newest update featuring brand new characters from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Update 6 arrives in The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has launched the latest major update to The Lord of the Rings Online - Update 6: Shores of the Great River.
- Rangers of Oblivion Adds New Hound System and Rifle Weapon
- With greater threats comes the need for greater firepower, and Rangers of Oblivion offers that in this latest update.