Switchblade Goes Free-to-Play on Steam and PS4
Switchblade has officially gone free to play on both PC via Steam and Playstation 4, bringing high-speed MOBA action and vehicular combat together. In Switchblade, players work together on 5-man teams, selecting two vehicles a person, each with their own role. These vehicles can be swapped out at any time, offering boundless tactical options. Players also unlock new weapons and upgrades as they play, but without teamwork, victory cannot be achieved. Players must destroy the enemy towers of their opposing team, and ultimately defeat their base’s core.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Supremacy announces War Version update
- Star Supremacy has announced details for its next game update, "War Version."
- RIFT Starfall Prophecy Press Preview
- RIFT has come a long way in five years.
- Crowfall Discusses Changes to Armor System
- Crowfall's latest developer blog reveals that the team is taking a new approach to the game's armor system.