Switchblade is a 5v5 multiplayer online battle arena blending dynamic vehicular tactics and high-intensity combat.
►Test Run: Try out each of the diverse vehicles and find the one that matches your style.
►Emergency Eject: Respond to changes in the match by strategically switching out your ride on the move.
►Burn Baby Burn: Outgun the opposition and destroy the objectives they were meant to protect.
►The Climb: Compete against the best of the best from around the world on the seasonal ranked ladder.
This is a free-to-play title offering additional vehicles for sale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lucid Games
- Publisher: Lucid Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Solid Graphics
- +Engaging Gameplay
- -Extremely Low Playerbase (PC)
- -Some Technical Issues (PC)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7500+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Switchblade is a 5v5 multiplayer online battle arena blending dynamic vehicular tactics and high-intensity combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KurtzPel Press Preview
- KurtzPel has a PVP focus, with the PVE being the side-content. It's intense, has a cool look, and has a lot to offer.
- Quake Live Finally Leaves Beta
- On August 6, 2010 Quake Live finally entered full release. It had been operating in open beta testing before that. Two optional subscription t...
- Tribal Wars puts Speed Championship in Knockout
- Tribal Wars has begun the Knockout Phase for its International Speed Championship 2012.