SoulWorker Adds Erwin Arclight’s Class Progression and More
The eighteen-year-old genius, TV star and game designer Erin Arclight just seems to have it all. He’s beloved by all and brilliant. But he receives great pleasure from chasing new experiences – and that’s what led him to be a Soul Worker. When the Great Void brought death, he chased after it to investigate. He does his best using the dual handguns “Gun Jazz”, and fears no enemy, large or small. A free update has hit Soul Worker today, giving Erwin class advancement upgrades, where he trades in the pistols for an explosive rifle (as a secondary weapon) and six new skills. Now he can summon a platoon to deal powerful attacks or an adorable robot for support. He also has an alternate outfit to help him reach his new level cap of 60 in style.
In addition, the Hub city Grassover Camp received some additions, adding “Carnivore Park” and “Meat Factory” mazes, four new challenging dungeons, and three difficulty levels for those hardcore players seeking a greater risk (and reward). But that’s not all; the young SoulWorkers are in for some Holiday capers with the release of the Christmas Event. Santa-Grutin has come to town and with him a bunch of new rewards available to players who collect and trade in snowflake crystals — from winter accessories, surprise gift boxes, player titles, and access to the new Lonely Party festive maze.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Ignition Introduces a New Class: Magic Gladiator
- Magic Gladiator is the 4th class for MU Ignition, and is adept in Magic Spells and Swords, able to use both Dark Knight/Dark Mage's equip...
- Eternal Offers Twitch Prime Members Limited-Time Exclusives
- Until September 11th, Dire Wolf Digital is partnering with Twitch Prime for a very special promotion for their card game, Eternal.
- Kings and Legends Begins Open Beta
- Just A Game has announced the open beta of their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.