SoulWorker Adds Erwin Arclight’s Class Progression and More
The eighteen-year-old genius, TV star and game designer Erin Arclight just seems to have it all. He’s beloved by all and brilliant. But he receives great pleasure from chasing new experiences – and that’s what led him to be a Soul Worker. When the Great Void brought death, he chased after it to investigate. He does his best using the dual handguns “Gun Jazz”, and fears no enemy, large or small. A free update has hit Soul Worker today, giving Erwin class advancement upgrades, where he trades in the pistols for an explosive rifle (as a secondary weapon) and six new skills. Now he can summon a platoon to deal powerful attacks or an adorable robot for support. He also has an alternate outfit to help him reach his new level cap of 60 in style.
In addition, the Hub city Grassover Camp received some additions, adding “Carnivore Park” and “Meat Factory” mazes, four new challenging dungeons, and three difficulty levels for those hardcore players seeking a greater risk (and reward). But that’s not all; the young SoulWorkers are in for some Holiday capers with the release of the Christmas Event. Santa-Grutin has come to town and with him a bunch of new rewards available to players who collect and trade in snowflake crystals — from winter accessories, surprise gift boxes, player titles, and access to the new Lonely Party festive maze.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online's Urdaata War Fortress Arrives Soon
- Bless Online announced today that a new content update is coming to the F2P MMO on February 20th, 2019.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Annouced at PAX EAST 2014
- Robot Entertainment today announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, a raucous new ...
- Dragomon Hunter Unveils its Complete World Map
- Interested players can now visit the official website for a preview of every zone in the huge, immersive world that they will explore.