Dead by Daylight Now Available on Console
The hugely successful PC game Dead by Daylight is out now in North and South America on PlayStation 4 and XBOX One, with a following release later this week for European territories including the U.K., France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Developed by Behaviour Digital and published by Starbreeze Studios, Dead by Daylight has sold over 1.8 million copies worldwide.
Dead by Daylight: Special Edition is available now at select retailers for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Also available as a digital purchase on the respective platforms, the Dead by Daylight: Special Edition contains the following:
- All main Killers and Survivors together with main Maps
- Killer: The Hag
- Killer: The Doctor
- Survivor: Ace Visconti
- Survivor: Feng Min
- Killer Outfits
- Survivor Outfits
- Map: Léry’s Memorial Institute
- Map: Backwater Swamp
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4vs1) horror game that casts one savage Killer and up to four Survivors that desperately try to survive a terrifying nightmare. Survivors play in third-person with a strong situational awareness to avoid being caught, tortured and slayed. The Killer plays in first-person, focused on hunting down and killing their victims. Released on PC in June 2016, Dead by Daylight has already sold more than 1.8 million copies on the digital distribution platform Steam and became an instant favourite with streamers on Twitch and other streaming platforms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
- In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining.
- Smite Reveals Patch 3.2 Rolling Thunder
- This afternoon, Hi-Rez revealed its patch notes for Smite Patch 3.2: Rolling Thunder.
- Call of Duty: AW DLC 3 - Supremacy Reveals Details and Dates
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 an...