Shroud of the Avatar: New Videos Show Off an Intricate Fantasy World
As we draw closer and closer to Richard Garriott’s Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues coming to life, we have two gameplay videos to show off the rich fantasy world that awaits. These are from Portalarium and Travian games, showing the cooperative gameplay of the world that unveils on March 27th, 2018. Many of the key features that made Richard Garriott’s ‘Ultima’ franchise so special will be seen in Shroud of the Avatar, from an advancement path where players are confronted with ethical choices based on the Virtues, and the freedom to explore a living, breathing fantasy world, enriched deeply by a player-driven economy. The game will feature engaging stories written in collaboration with Tracy Hickman (of Dragonlance fame).
Players will benefit from the incorporation of several MMO gameplay features, combining to comprise a unique, shared online experience set within a persistent world. They can opt to play solo or with friends, owning their own houses or even entire towns, and sign up and cooperate within various in-game guilds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless: Ostian Repeaters and Demo at PAX West 2018
- We catch up with Dauntless and the Coming Storm update, along with the upcoming Ostian Repeaters weapon class.
- New Alfheim Tales Online Event - Super Transformation
- Recently, a hot event called Super Transformation held by Alfheim Tales Online Official shows this interesting topic about clothes transformat...
- War Of Emperium Begins Soon In Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new event for players of Ragnarok Online.