Shroud of the Avatar: New Videos Show Off an Intricate Fantasy World
As we draw closer and closer to Richard Garriott’s Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues coming to life, we have two gameplay videos to show off the rich fantasy world that awaits. These are from Portalarium and Travian games, showing the cooperative gameplay of the world that unveils on March 27th, 2018. Many of the key features that made Richard Garriott’s ‘Ultima’ franchise so special will be seen in Shroud of the Avatar, from an advancement path where players are confronted with ethical choices based on the Virtues, and the freedom to explore a living, breathing fantasy world, enriched deeply by a player-driven economy. The game will feature engaging stories written in collaboration with Tracy Hickman (of Dragonlance fame).
Players will benefit from the incorporation of several MMO gameplay features, combining to comprise a unique, shared online experience set within a persistent world. They can opt to play solo or with friends, owning their own houses or even entire towns, and sign up and cooperate within various in-game guilds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Launches Professional eSports League
- Wargaming begins its own professional league for World of Tanks players.
- Age of Warriors Arrives in the US with All New Content
- On September 25th, 2014, Age of Warriors, a new age strategy Role-Playing game, becomes available for free download on the US iOS App Store at...
- Nexon Korean Unveils New Mobile Game Fantasy War Tactics
- International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed Fantasy War Tactics, a deep and tactical strategy role-playing game (SRPG)