Shroud of the Avatar: New Videos Show Off an Intricate Fantasy World
As we draw closer and closer to Richard Garriott’s Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues coming to life, we have two gameplay videos to show off the rich fantasy world that awaits. These are from Portalarium and Travian games, showing the cooperative gameplay of the world that unveils on March 27th, 2018. Many of the key features that made Richard Garriott’s ‘Ultima’ franchise so special will be seen in Shroud of the Avatar, from an advancement path where players are confronted with ethical choices based on the Virtues, and the freedom to explore a living, breathing fantasy world, enriched deeply by a player-driven economy. The game will feature engaging stories written in collaboration with Tracy Hickman (of Dragonlance fame).
Players will benefit from the incorporation of several MMO gameplay features, combining to comprise a unique, shared online experience set within a persistent world. They can opt to play solo or with friends, owning their own houses or even entire towns, and sign up and cooperate within various in-game guilds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Bastion
- Bigpoint reveals today the thirteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Bastion, the first melee ba...