Shroud of the Avatar: New Videos Show Off an Intricate Fantasy World
As we draw closer and closer to Richard Garriott’s Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues coming to life, we have two gameplay videos to show off the rich fantasy world that awaits. These are from Portalarium and Travian games, showing the cooperative gameplay of the world that unveils on March 27th, 2018. Many of the key features that made Richard Garriott’s ‘Ultima’ franchise so special will be seen in Shroud of the Avatar, from an advancement path where players are confronted with ethical choices based on the Virtues, and the freedom to explore a living, breathing fantasy world, enriched deeply by a player-driven economy. The game will feature engaging stories written in collaboration with Tracy Hickman (of Dragonlance fame).
Players will benefit from the incorporation of several MMO gameplay features, combining to comprise a unique, shared online experience set within a persistent world. They can opt to play solo or with friends, owning their own houses or even entire towns, and sign up and cooperate within various in-game guilds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference
- Villagers and Heroes Now Available on iOS
- The wait is finally over, Apple fans! Villagers and Heroes is officially live on iOS products.
- Darwin Project Launches onto Steam Early Access/Xbox Game Preview in March
- The Alpha and Beta tests were brutal enough, but it's almost time to fight on a new platform!