Shroud of the Avatar: New Videos Show Off an Intricate Fantasy World
As we draw closer and closer to Richard Garriott’s Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues coming to life, we have two gameplay videos to show off the rich fantasy world that awaits. These are from Portalarium and Travian games, showing the cooperative gameplay of the world that unveils on March 27th, 2018. Many of the key features that made Richard Garriott’s ‘Ultima’ franchise so special will be seen in Shroud of the Avatar, from an advancement path where players are confronted with ethical choices based on the Virtues, and the freedom to explore a living, breathing fantasy world, enriched deeply by a player-driven economy. The game will feature engaging stories written in collaboration with Tracy Hickman (of Dragonlance fame).
Players will benefit from the incorporation of several MMO gameplay features, combining to comprise a unique, shared online experience set within a persistent world. They can opt to play solo or with friends, owning their own houses or even entire towns, and sign up and cooperate within various in-game guilds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials: Beer Festival & More Released
- Era of Celestials has introduced a new update for September, introducing the Beer Festival, two new game modes, and a new avatar of justice.
- Kabam Announces Heroes of Camelot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today announced the launch of Heroes of Camelot™ for iPhone, iPad and iP...
- Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version Announced
- KOEI TECMO America is excited to announce the upcoming western release of Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version.