Shroud of the Avatar
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a computer role playing game created by Lord British (a.k.a Richard Garriott), creator of the genre defining Ultima series of computer games, and Starr Long, director of Ultima Online. It combines the rich story of the single player Ultimas with the deep multiplayer experiences of Ultima Online.
Selective Gameplay: Play options will include solo offline, solo online, friends only online, or open multiplayer online. For players who play in the default open multiplayer, Shroud of the Avatar will feel very much like a traditional MMO.
Housing and plots: Players will stake their claim to in-game lots and build dwellings ranging from humble cottages to towering island castles.
Sigils and Circles: Players will adventure in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
Robust Home Decoration: Players will make their virtual properties truly unique with a brand new decorating system that brilliantly marries simplicity of use with unlimited attention to detail.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Portalarium
- Publisher: Portalarium
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- +True to the Ultima franchise
- +Friendly community
- -Severe RMT issues
- -Many bugs & performance issues at launch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- CPU: Quad Core 2.8GHz or faster
- RAM: 12 GB
- GPU: DirectX11 Compatible AMD Radeon R9 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- HDD: 22 GB
- Description: Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a computer role playing game created by Lord British (a.k.a Richard Garriott), creator of the genre defining Ultima series of computer games, and Starr Long, director of Ultima Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.
- Dungeon Link Releases New 'Adventure Time' Content
- GAMEVIL announced a new update for their puzzle RPG mobile title Dungeon Link, featuring Adventure Time.
- Ironkill: New Robot Battle game available on Mobile devices
- Play Motion, a new studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced ...