Shroud of the Avatar
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a computer role playing game created by Lord British (a.k.a Richard Garriott), creator of the genre defining Ultima series of computer games, and Starr Long, director of Ultima Online. It combines the rich story of the single player Ultimas with the deep multiplayer experiences of Ultima Online.
Selective Gameplay: Play options will include solo offline, solo online, friends only online, or open multiplayer online. For players who play in the default open multiplayer, Shroud of the Avatar will feel very much like a traditional MMO.
Housing and plots: Players will stake their claim to in-game lots and build dwellings ranging from humble cottages to towering island castles.
Sigils and Circles: Players will adventure in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
Robust Home Decoration: Players will make their virtual properties truly unique with a brand new decorating system that brilliantly marries simplicity of use with unlimited attention to detail.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Portalarium
- Publisher: Portalarium
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ascension Mobile TCG gets Promo Pack 4
- Playdek, a leading mobile video game publisher, today announced the release of Promo Pack 4 for the award-winning game Ascension: Chronicle of...
- Knight's Fable: CBT Coming Soon
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has announced the release date for their next title: Knight’s Fable. Set to launch on...
- NYCC 2014 Day 3
- So first up was Dragonball Xenoverse, a new kind of DBZ fighting game with a unique online mode that will set it far apart from previous DBZ t...