Final Fantasy XIV Revives ‘All Saints’ Wake’ for a Limited Time
Final Fantasy XIV is bringing back a fan-favorite event, as the All Saints’ Wake returns this Halloween season. From October 17th through November 1st, the Continental Circus returns! Adventurers will travel through the woods of Gridania to try out the Circus’ new attraction, but there may be more to it than meets the eye. A variety of unique in-game items will be available to players, such as the following:
- Circus Resonator – Summon forth your Circus Ahriman mount, a voidsent bred by the Continental Circus.
- Pumpkin Carriage – An outdoor furnishing item brimming with holiday spirit.
- Fantastical All Saints’ Wake Advertisement – A hand-painted notice advertising the sorcery and spooks of All Saints’ Wake.
Certain items from previous All Saints’ Wake events will also be available for purchase during the event. More information can be found on the special All Saints’ Wake site. Square-Enix also revealed that Patch 5.1: Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty is scheduled for late October 2019. More information will be revealed by Naoki Yoshida, during the 55th Letter from the Producer LIVE on October 18th, at 4 am PDT. It will take place on the Final Fantasy XIV Twitch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Conjures Up Spooky Events and Discounts Across Mobile Titles
- Square Enix has begun several events across their mobile titles, where players can get sweet treats and enjoy special discounts.
- Champions and Challengers - Adventure Time Review
- Adventure Time is one of those enduring IPs that has spawned tons of games for consoles, PC, and even mobile platforms.