E3 2016 – Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) / Lego Worlds written by Brad Bakerman (BakermanBrad)
Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year. Fewer booths, far fewer booth babes, less talk of parties, and a huge condensation of the overall show as local construction had pushed nearly all events (minus an obligatory Doritos Arcade and the mysteries held within its massive tent). But if you knew where to look, and had the right contacts, the surviving members of the MMORPG community could be found. Perfect World still stands strong. Daum Games EU (Black Desert) wandered the halls. NCSoft and their never ending updates for Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 were there. And in what is sure to be our busiest day of the convention, we hit them all up and more. So without further fluff, here’s a small excerpt for four games from our Day 2 journey.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Brings Black Wave: Gray Canyon Update and Reindeer Rampage Event
- ESTsoft, Inc. is bringing the holiday cheer tomorrow with a new content update and a limited-time holiday event.
- New Hamel Content Coming To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has announced a major update for players of Elsword.
- Raiders of the Broken Planet Limited Beta Impressions
- There have been a whole host of action RPGs that “could have been.” Games that were remarkable on paper.