E3 2016 – Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) / Lego Worlds written by Brad Bakerman (BakermanBrad)
Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year. Fewer booths, far fewer booth babes, less talk of parties, and a huge condensation of the overall show as local construction had pushed nearly all events (minus an obligatory Doritos Arcade and the mysteries held within its massive tent). But if you knew where to look, and had the right contacts, the surviving members of the MMORPG community could be found. Perfect World still stands strong. Daum Games EU (Black Desert) wandered the halls. NCSoft and their never ending updates for Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 were there. And in what is sure to be our busiest day of the convention, we hit them all up and more. So without further fluff, here’s a small excerpt for four games from our Day 2 journey.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Pre-Order Now Available
- Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, the third expansion for FFXIV, is now available for pre-order.
- SMITE: 4.17 Patch Notes Discussion
- So, SMITE's patch notes for next week were yesterday, and while it wasn't the biggest set of changes we've seen this season it&...