E3 2016 – Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) / Lego Worlds written by Brad Bakerman (BakermanBrad)
Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year. Fewer booths, far fewer booth babes, less talk of parties, and a huge condensation of the overall show as local construction had pushed nearly all events (minus an obligatory Doritos Arcade and the mysteries held within its massive tent). But if you knew where to look, and had the right contacts, the surviving members of the MMORPG community could be found. Perfect World still stands strong. Daum Games EU (Black Desert) wandered the halls. NCSoft and their never ending updates for Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 were there. And in what is sure to be our busiest day of the convention, we hit them all up and more. So without further fluff, here’s a small excerpt for four games from our Day 2 journey.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EuroGameZ Launches German Version of Freestyle2 Europe
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce that they have launched the German version of the street basketball MMOG Fr...
- Plays.tv Platform Launches Today
- The Plays.tv Platform, which launches publicly today, enables game and web developers to integrate directly into the service.
- Soldiers Inc Recaps Half a Year of Updates
- In 2013 Plarium launched Soldiers Inc.™ on Facebook. Soldiers Inc. takes players to the year 2019, where a team of hired mercenaries have be...