Ship of Heroes: New Combat Alpha Features
Today we have a new video for Ship of Heroes, that shows off a variety of improvements to the combat system. This is aimed at showing off what’s in store for the upcoming Closed Alpha tests. Multiple power trays, resizable UI menus, smart tab targeting, and more await in this video. The scene in the video is part of the Science Park area of Apotheosis City. The SoH devs follow a development strategy in which they build new features for their game and integrate them into the most recent version. So far, they’ve shown steady development progress, including high-quality powers, environments, combat, and lore.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force Teases New Clan Wars
- Infernum has sent out an email to its Brick-Force players, teasing a new Clan Wars update coming soon.
- RIFT Essentials Edition Available Now
- The RIFT Essentials Edition makes it less expensive for new players to capture all the game’s souls and build their perfect characters.
- PlanetSide 2 Coming to Competitive Gaming With Major League Gaming
- Sony Online Entertainment and Major League Gaming today announced a robust partnership to introduce PlanetSide®2 to MLG's competitiv...