Ship of Heroes: New Combat Alpha Features
Today we have a new video for Ship of Heroes, that shows off a variety of improvements to the combat system. This is aimed at showing off what’s in store for the upcoming Closed Alpha tests. Multiple power trays, resizable UI menus, smart tab targeting, and more await in this video. The scene in the video is part of the Science Park area of Apotheosis City. The SoH devs follow a development strategy in which they build new features for their game and integrate them into the most recent version. So far, they’ve shown steady development progress, including high-quality powers, environments, combat, and lore.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.
- MapleStory Unveils Grand Athenaeum Dungeon And New Content
- Nexon reveals new content added to MapleStory, including a new dungeon, a new PvP area, and special events.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Now Available Worldwide
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition is now available worldwide.