Ship of Heroes: New Combat Alpha Features
Today we have a new video for Ship of Heroes, that shows off a variety of improvements to the combat system. This is aimed at showing off what’s in store for the upcoming Closed Alpha tests. Multiple power trays, resizable UI menus, smart tab targeting, and more await in this video. The scene in the video is part of the Science Park area of Apotheosis City. The SoH devs follow a development strategy in which they build new features for their game and integrate them into the most recent version. So far, they’ve shown steady development progress, including high-quality powers, environments, combat, and lore.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Field Boss Monsters Arrive in Elsword
- Today, Kill3rCombo, the publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, introduced nine new menacing Field Boss Monsters.
- SMITE Reveals Sol as Next Norse Goddess
- Hirez Studios has revealed on their livestream patch notes new itemization changes, Halloween events, and even a new Norse Mage Goddess, Sol!
- Tales Runner Races Its Way On To Steam
- After Tales Runner's successful launch back in April 2014, OGPlanet, a leading publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, proud...