Ship of Heroes: New Combat Alpha Features
Today we have a new video for Ship of Heroes, that shows off a variety of improvements to the combat system. This is aimed at showing off what’s in store for the upcoming Closed Alpha tests. Multiple power trays, resizable UI menus, smart tab targeting, and more await in this video. The scene in the video is part of the Science Park area of Apotheosis City. The SoH devs follow a development strategy in which they build new features for their game and integrate them into the most recent version. So far, they’ve shown steady development progress, including high-quality powers, environments, combat, and lore.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Legacy Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Monster Legacy, a Pokemon-style mobile game from Outplay.
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Stealth Archetype
- CityState Games has just concluded their 10th and final class archetype reveal, stealth.