Weekly Recap #213 Nov. 10th – Echo of Soul, Dawngate, Overwatch & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Aion, Sevencore, Otherland, Eldevin, Echo of Soul, Journey to the West International, Tera Rising, World of Tanks, League of Legends, Dawngate, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch & Skyforge!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending November 10th, 2014 (Nov. 3rd – Nov. 10th).
Aion’s Invasion update launched this past week:
SevenCore is once again alive and standing, ready to play:
Drago Entertainment offers a sneak peek from the revitalized Otherland project:
Eldevin is now playable via Steam:
Aeria Games announced a new fast paced fantasy MMORPG called Echo of Soul:
Journey to the West International was announced by Cubizone and is now in closed beta:
En Masse releases detailed info about four new dungeons coming in Fate of Arun:
Wargaming rolls out update 9.4 for World of Tanks:
Riot prepares to launch the new Summoners Rift map into open beta:
Waystone Games decides to stop development on Dawngate:
Prepare for mechanized action with Hearthstone’s first expansion: Goblin vs Gnomes!:
Heroes of the Storm introduces new heroes, battlegrounds, and a closed beta date:
Blizzard introduced a new team based shooter called Overwatch:
Skyforge starts up its first Technical Beta on November 13th:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Tome & Blacklight Retribution Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 2nd HoN-iversary
- With its second year live, S2 Games and Heroes of Newerth are ready to celebrate another HoN-iversary.
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Preview & Tour
- AQ3D is (and isn't) a reimagining of the browser-game of yesterday, with new social gaming and MMO features thrown in.
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...