Endless Legend Shifters Expansion Coming April 7th
Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios announced today the next expansion for its award-winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend. Coming Thursday, April 7, Endless Legend Shifters introduces the all new Allayi Faction, an enhanced winter, the Altar of Auriga: Blessings, and more.
The Endless Legend Shifters expansion introduces a new major faction called The Allayi, a small civilization that has an intrinsic relationship with the Pearls of Auriga. The Allayi shift with the seasons from friendly neighbors to enraged thieves, but in the right hands, the Allayi can become extraordinary opponents. Shifters features an enhanced winter, with a new resource to collect around the map during winter called the Pearls of Auriga. These give players the opportunity to influence the effects of winter, to help gain advantages and hinder enemies. Factions can send their pearls to acquire blessings on the Altar of Auriga, a new building where blessings can be bought instantly by spending pearls. Blessings are unique and can help earn players defensive towers to protect your territory, unique districts and city improvements, pearl stockpiles and pearl item sets. Allayi has exclusive blessings allowing them to shift. Winter will be a whole new experience for players with the possibility of lakes and seas freezing over to allow passage of troops.
Endless Legend Shifters Features:
- New Faction: The Allayi, a small group that have an intrinsic relationship with the Pearls of Auriga, with the ability to shift with seasons and at will!
- Enhanced Winter: New resources, the Pearls of Auriga, to collect on the map during winter; players can influence the effects of winter, gaining advantages to hinder their enemies. Beware of the freezing seas and lakes!
- The Altar of Auriga: a new building where factions go to spend their pearls and acquire blessings: new buildings, items and stockpiles.
For more info, visit www.amplitude-studios.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Celebrates Halloween with Spooky Game Updates
- In celebration of Halloween, Netmarble is bringing some spooky updates to their catalog of mobile games.
- Windward Sets Sail for Windows, Mac, Linux on May 12th
- Gamers who want to earn their sea legs can dive into Tasharen Entertainment's Windward on May 12th, 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux.