Endless Legend is a 4X fantasy strategy game, set in the same universe and style of Endless Space. Develop your own fantasy civilization and struggled for victory in a complex universe.
Explore: Lead one of eight unique factions with their own unique story campaigns, play again with randomly generated worlds and quests, or create your own world.
Expand: Conquer, build, and develop your civilization; draw in new factions as allies; and discover powerful mysteries.
Exploit: Discover advanced technologies, collect and trade resources, and change your victory conditions and strategy as you play.
Exterminate: Dynamic, simultaneous turn-based combat; custom civilizations; seamless battle experiences, and more wait for your command.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: AMPLITUDE Studios
- Publisher: AMPLITUDE Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Unique heroes.
- +Engaging combat.
- +Enjoyable exploration aspect.
- -Slight control issues.
- -Slow pacing when starting out.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1, Max OSX
- CPU: 2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 or equivalent or AMD HD7850 or equivalent w/ 1GB of VRAM
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Endless Legend is a 4X fantasy strategy game, set in the same universe and style of Endless Space. Develop your own fantasy civilization and struggled for victory in a complex universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
- Dragon Nest tests their players with ultimate new challenges and a lustre talisman system to give them a fighting chance.
- Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan gears up for Early Access with a Beta Weekend
- Insel Games is getting set for Early Access to their Sci-Fi MMO Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan to play this weekend!
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...