Heroes of the Storm Introduces Zarya and Warhead Junction
Heroes of the Storm has launched another new major update today, bringing with it the new hero Zarya and the new map Warhead Junction.
Zarya (Overwatch) arrives in the Nexus today, ready to use her strength to protect her allies. Her skill set is:
- Energy: Each time Zarya’s Personal Barrier or Shield Ally absorbs 10 damage, her Energy is increased by 1. Each point of Energy increases Zarya’s damage by 2%. After 0.5 seconds, Energy decays by 3 per second.
- Particle Grenade (Q): Launch a Particle Grenade that deals damage to enemies within a small area. Deals 50% damage to Structures.
- Personal Barrier (W): Gain a Shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds.
- Shield Ally (E): Grants an allied Hero a Shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds.
- Graviton Surge (R): Launch a gravity bomb that detonates after 1 second and draws enemy Heroes toward the center for 2.5 seconds.
- Expulsion Zone (R): Launch a gravity bomb that deals light damage and creates an expulsion zone for 3.5 seconds. Enemies who enter the affected area are knocked back and have their Movement Speed reduced by 50% for 1 second.
The new Battleground Warhead Junction puts teams against each other in an arms race to use nukes against the opposing team. Warheads spawn occasionally across the battleground, which can be picked up and used to launch an assault against enemy fortifications. Die while you’re carrying a Warhead, though, and it will be dropped for anyone else to pick up.
More details can be found in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LEGO Minifigures Updates With Element System & More
- Funcom has kept the updates coming for players of LEGO Minifigures, introducing the Element System and preparing to launch Series 12.
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...
- Vainglory 2017 World Championships Being Held in Singapore’s Kallang Theatre
- Super Evil Megacorp, developer and publisher of Vainglory, has announced it will hold the Vainglory 2017 World Championships in Singapore.