Bushiroad has just announced CharaExpo USA 2019 will return for its second year in Anaheim Convention Center, on December 7-8, 2019. CharaExpo USA 2019 will feature 1.5 times the floor space of the previous year, with many exciting contents planned for the two-day extravaganza. Headlining the first set of guest announcements are two bands from BanG Dream!, “Roselia” & “RAISE A SUILEN”.
CharaExpo USA is a Japanese anime and games convention organized by Bushiroad, and held its inaugural event in the same venue the previous year in November 2018. CharaExpo USA 2018 featured 4 Trading Card Game tournaments, signing sessions with over 30 voice actors and pro-wrestler guests, BanG Dream! live concerts, talk stages for Cardfight!! Vanguard & Revue Starlight, as well as pro-wrestling matches by New Japan Pro-Wrestling. The two-day event drew a total of 7,531 visitors and ended with a blast with live performances free for all attendees to watch.
Many special guests will appear at CharaExpo USA 2019!
For the first set of scheduled guest announcements, we are featuring two bands from the media mix project, BanG Dream!.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution adds the McLaren MP4-12C
- The McLaren MP4-12C has zoomed into Auto Club Revolution.
- Brawl Busters Offers Lethal Weapons
- Lethal Weapons is the latest update to hit Brawl Busters, starting today.
- Aeria Games Announces Fantasy Anime MMORPG Twin Saga
- Aeria Games will be bringing X-Legend Entertainment's imaginative new free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Twin Saga to North America and Europe.