Lord of the Rings Online: Update 35 Now Available
The Lord of the Rings Online has welcomed players to its latest content: Update 35, Return to Carn Dûm.
After suffering countless setbacks and defeats, the last remnants of the Iron Crown have returned to Carn Dûm, hoping to wield a lost artifact of the Witch-king of Angmar to win dominion over the Free Peoples of Middle-earth. Aid the Hill-men of the North and their allies in the fight to cast off the Iron Crown once and for all!
This update features multiple new instances, including:
- Small Fellowship:
- Sant Lhoer, the Poison Gardens – (Available for tiers 1-3)
- Thaurisgar, the Vile Apothecary – (Available for tiers 1-3)
- Sagroth, Lair of Vermin – (Available for tiers 1-3)
Also coming soon to the game is a new raid: Gwathrenost, the Witch-king’s Citadel.
To find out more, read the LOTRO Update 35 Release Notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases Final 3rd Job Update - And We're Giving Away K-Ching!
- KOG Games launched Elsword's third and final update in the 3rd Job update series today.
- Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
- Star Citizen announces players now capable of utilizing the new Organization system.