Neverwinter’s ‘Lost City of Omu’ Update is Live on Console Today
The Chult Storyline comes to a close as Neverwinter‘s Lost City of Omu expansion arrives on console. A civilization once-prosperous, destroyed by Acererak the lich seems to be home to the death curse threatening not only Chult but beyond. Adventurers are tasked with exploring these ruins and find a way to end the death curse once and for all. Deep within the jungles of Chult and the decaying ruins of Omu, yuan-ti and worse await. Improved monster hunts and heroic encounters await, including the undead, zombie-spewing T-rex, called “Tyrant”. This update also includes a new endgame trial, smoothed 60-70 level progression, an expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign and so much more.
- Temple Ruins Adventure Zone – Uncovering the abandoned city of Omu leads adventurers deeper into Chult’s jungles than before, exploring crumbling temple ruins, a labyrinth of underground tunnels and a new instance featuring the yuan-ti – “Fane of the Night Serpent.”
- New Monster Hunts & Heroic Encounters – Adventurers can party up to tackle encounters around Omu or become monster hunters. All new contracts and encounters will pit players against Chult’s most fearsome predators including the dreaded Tyrant T-Rex to earn improved rewards.
- Expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign – In the epic conclusion of Neverwinter’s Chultan Peninsula narrative, players dive deeper into the Campaign with new tasks, new Jungles of Chult boon ranks and a new 10-player Endgame Trial featuring a final confrontation with Acererak and his abomination, the Atropal.
- Smoother Progression from Level 60 to 70 – Neverwinter players still looking to reach the level cap will now experience a smoother progression due to a drastic balancing of the XP curve in later levels, allowing them to access the game’s many endgame Campaigns sooner – including the Lost City of Omu.
- Class Power Adjustments – Many powers previously based on weapon damage have been changed to scale based on player stats instead, and bug fixes have been applied to class powers previously behaving incorrectly. Scourge Warlocks can now explore a more viable Temptation feat tree, for example.
- Additional Features – New recipes for Masterwork Professions, Treasure Maps, Repeatable Adventures and quality-of-life improvements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
- The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the ...
- WildStar Reveals Season 1.5 Details
- With the Invasion: Nexus patch, WildStar is introducing a one-drop PvP Season, 1.5.