Valkyrie Sky shutting down
GameKiss recently made a post to Valkyrie Sky players, announcing that the game would be shutting down for good on December 14th, 2010. The item mall will shut down on November 30th.
No reason is given for the shut down, other than “recent developments,” nor has any new publisher been announced. The MMO was a shoot ’em up, and relatively unique in the MMO space, but failed to have a solid player base and many complained that the game never received proper management.
GameKiss also publishes FreeStyle Street Basketball.
Valkyrie Sky Gameplay Screenshot
To our beloved Valkyrie Sky Players,
Before anything else, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to the Valkyrie Sky
community for sticking it out with us since the beginning. We can only attribute all the success of
Valkyrie Sky because of your endless support.
Based on recent developments, GameKiss, the publisher of Valkyrie Sky, has decided that the service of Valkyrie Sky can no longer continue in the future. So it is with a heavy heart that
we announce the game server of Valkyrie Sky will shut down for the very last time on the
closing hours of December 14th 2010 PST.
Valkyrie Sky GKash item system will shut down on November 30th at 23:00 PST.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to purchase any GKash items from Valkyrie Sky after the maintenance.
It is difficult and painful for GameKiss staff to give up all the hard work and fun experiences we had
with Valkyrie Sky. There were good times and bad times, but through it all some of you never left us
and for that we are grateful.
GameKiss staff would like to thank you all once again for all the hard work and support
you have shown us. It has been a great pleasure and we hope to see you again on other
games from GameKiss.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #36 - What Does 2019 Hold?
- Since there have been no patch notes in a while (due to HRX, that being far more important), instead, let's have a chat.
- The Repopulation Coming to Windows in Q4 2015
- The Repopulation, the Kickstarter-funded sci-fi sandbox MMORPG from Above and Beyond Technologies, will launch for Windows in Q4 of 2015.
- SpeedRunners: Over 600,000 units sold
- tinyBuild Games has just annoucned that their flagship title SpeedRunners has now sold more than 600,000 units on Steam Early Access.