Anime MMO ‘Soulworker’ Receives Open Beta Today
Soulworker is a post-apocalyptic action-MMO with a high-energy anime style that was previously only available in Asia. The action is coming to America and Europe starting today as the open beta begins at 12 pm EST/ 9 am PST. During this Open Beta, four characters will be available to play and experience the rich PVE single-player mode, or the high-octane 4-player PVE co-op mode. As a thank you to all those who participate in the beta and provide feedback on the game, players will receive special rewards — including a unique primary in-game character title, a fashionable outfit, rare editions of cards, bonus key cards and more — that can be used in the official SoulWorker release. It can be found on both Steam and the Gameforge website.
SoulWorker’s Key Features (during Open Beta) Include:
- Action-packed cooperative gameplay for up to 4 players, using the Soulum Sword, Mist Scythe, Gun Jazz and Howling Guitar character classes
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations
- Customize your battle style with personalized combos and abilities affected by a unique emotion system — madness, euphoria, vengeance and sadness
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons and a PvP Zone for massive battles
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation...
- Martial Arts MMO Age of Wushu Arrives on Steam Today
- Snail Games announced today that its highly popular martial arts MMO, Age of Wushu, will be available for free on the Steam PC digital service...