Anime MMO ‘Soulworker’ Receives Open Beta Today
Soulworker is a post-apocalyptic action-MMO with a high-energy anime style that was previously only available in Asia. The action is coming to America and Europe starting today as the open beta begins at 12 pm EST/ 9 am PST. During this Open Beta, four characters will be available to play and experience the rich PVE single-player mode, or the high-octane 4-player PVE co-op mode. As a thank you to all those who participate in the beta and provide feedback on the game, players will receive special rewards — including a unique primary in-game character title, a fashionable outfit, rare editions of cards, bonus key cards and more — that can be used in the official SoulWorker release. It can be found on both Steam and the Gameforge website.
SoulWorker’s Key Features (during Open Beta) Include:
- Action-packed cooperative gameplay for up to 4 players, using the Soulum Sword, Mist Scythe, Gun Jazz and Howling Guitar character classes
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations
- Customize your battle style with personalized combos and abilities affected by a unique emotion system — madness, euphoria, vengeance and sadness
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons and a PvP Zone for massive battles
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Goblins Vs Gnomes Review
- Goblins vs. Gnomes came out in an interesting way at least, debuting as an Arena-Only event. People who participated got to try a free arena m
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition - Top YouTube gaming personality Ali-A to set the bar
- Hero of the Obelisk Goes Big with Dungeon Master Update
- GBE Games has launched HOTO’s biggest update to-date! Titled “Dungeon Masters”, this major update introduces an expansive layer of new c...