Anime MMO ‘Soulworker’ Receives Open Beta Today
Soulworker is a post-apocalyptic action-MMO with a high-energy anime style that was previously only available in Asia. The action is coming to America and Europe starting today as the open beta begins at 12 pm EST/ 9 am PST. During this Open Beta, four characters will be available to play and experience the rich PVE single-player mode, or the high-octane 4-player PVE co-op mode. As a thank you to all those who participate in the beta and provide feedback on the game, players will receive special rewards — including a unique primary in-game character title, a fashionable outfit, rare editions of cards, bonus key cards and more — that can be used in the official SoulWorker release. It can be found on both Steam and the Gameforge website.
SoulWorker’s Key Features (during Open Beta) Include:
- Action-packed cooperative gameplay for up to 4 players, using the Soulum Sword, Mist Scythe, Gun Jazz and Howling Guitar character classes
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations
- Customize your battle style with personalized combos and abilities affected by a unique emotion system — madness, euphoria, vengeance and sadness
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons and a PvP Zone for massive battles
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.
- HiRez Roundup #3
- Editor's Note: Thank you, HiRez for taking 4-20 so very very seriously, as it deserves. That was delightful; so thank you.
- Black Desert Online Mediah Expansion Launches March 30
- Black Desert Online will be expanded with the huge Mediah region, tons of new quests, fierce bosses, and more as early as tomorrow, March 30.