Black Gold Online: Goes into Open Beta Today
Industrial clashes with fantasy in Black Gold Online as Snail Games’ steampunk and fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) will be available for Open Beta today at 2PM PDT for Windows PC. Players also have an opportunity to participate in community events for a chance to win special in-game items.
The open beta for Black Gold Online gives players of all skill levels a chance to explore the divided world of Montel as part of either the Kingdom of Isenhorst, a mechanized society of giant walking cities and mechanized equipment, or the Erlandir Union, a nation filled with magic drawn from ancient jungles and temples. Players choose between steampunk or fantasy, as each faction engages in a brutal war to gain control of a powerful crystallized energy known as “Black Gold.”
“The player participation both through population size and hours played during the closed beta was huge and enabled our development team to make numerous content additions to what was already a robust game,” said Jim Tsai, Vice President of Snail Games USA. “With fervor demand building from players, the open beta lets anyone join who is eager to explore and battle throughout our unique bilateral land of steampunk and fantasy. The open beta’s massive activity data and player feedback will be leveraged to put the final touches on one of this year’s most anticipated MMORPGs prior to its launch later this year.”
For more info, visit http://bg.snailgame.com/news/view/109/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
- Marvel Heroes introduces a new game feature, Team Ups, which lets players pair up with their favorite heroes to assist them.
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...
- Union Party System Unlocks Hidden Silkroad Online Power
- Joymax today unveils an upcoming update of the "Union Party System" for Silkroad Online!