Black Gold Online: Goes into Open Beta Today
Industrial clashes with fantasy in Black Gold Online as Snail Games’ steampunk and fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) will be available for Open Beta today at 2PM PDT for Windows PC. Players also have an opportunity to participate in community events for a chance to win special in-game items.
The open beta for Black Gold Online gives players of all skill levels a chance to explore the divided world of Montel as part of either the Kingdom of Isenhorst, a mechanized society of giant walking cities and mechanized equipment, or the Erlandir Union, a nation filled with magic drawn from ancient jungles and temples. Players choose between steampunk or fantasy, as each faction engages in a brutal war to gain control of a powerful crystallized energy known as “Black Gold.”
“The player participation both through population size and hours played during the closed beta was huge and enabled our development team to make numerous content additions to what was already a robust game,” said Jim Tsai, Vice President of Snail Games USA. “With fervor demand building from players, the open beta lets anyone join who is eager to explore and battle throughout our unique bilateral land of steampunk and fantasy. The open beta’s massive activity data and player feedback will be leveraged to put the final touches on one of this year’s most anticipated MMORPGs prior to its launch later this year.”
For more info, visit http://bg.snailgame.com/news/view/109/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2 Releases its Most Challenging Update Ever
- Among others, this new update introduces a new dungeon for seasoned adventurers, a world raid boss and new sets of legendary gear.
- Events Celebrate Soul Of Guardian Server Merge
- WSGame has announced the merging of Soul of Guardian servers 1-3.
- Infinite Crisis DC Multiverse Cosplay Contest at Comic-Con
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is teaming up with the Nerdist Channel to give cosplayers a chance to bring their favorite Infinite Cri...