Allstar Heroes: New mobile MOBA game coming soon
Allstar Games, a newly launched UK focused arm of a successful Asian mobile publisher, is pleased to announce its arrival in the west with Allstar Heroes, a brand new mobile title for iOS and Android devices.
Formed with the aim of becoming a top-ten mobile publisher, Allstar Games prides itself on developing quality titles which deliver outstanding gameplay and innovative concepts. With its first title, Allstar Heroes, the charm and elegance of eastern design collides with the frenetic gameplay popularized by western titles.
Bea Wang, Vice President, Allstar Games commented, “We’re delighted to bring our exciting products to the western marketplace, and are looking forward to the challenge these new territories bring.”
Bea continued, “Beginning with Allstar Heroes, you’ll see our investment matches our ambition. As we aim to become a key player in the global market, these new territories will showcase our products to a wider audience than ever before.”
Allstar Heroes brings the complete MOBA experience to mobile devices, smashing together the strategy synonymous with the genre with the fast, fun, pick-up-and-play nature of traditional mobile titles.
In a quest to rid the world of darkness, players will come face to face with a range of challenging encounters. Thankfully, with dozens of unique heroes to choose from, players have thousands of battle formations available in the palm of their hand – all of which can be unleashed with just one finger.
An online component sees thousands of users competing to become champion of the Arena, while Bluetooth Battles allow players to test the strength of their squad by taking the fight to their friends. A vibrant, eastern-influenced-design gives the game distinct character and looks to capture the eyes and imagination of both newcomers and veterans of the genre alike.
For more info, visit http://www.allstarheroes.eu/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Carbine reveals "Voyage of the Nomad" Lore Story
- Many have played Wildstar and have probably thought to themselves – “Nexus is a pretty crazy place, how did it all start?”.
- Wargaming.net League Season 1 Kicks Off Competition
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the official kick-off of Season 1 of the Wargaming.net League Nor...
- RuneScape 3 Teases Orchestral Sounds
- RuneScape 3 was revealed earlier this year, and today, a new behind the scenes video has been released to tease players for the music of the g...