Allstar Heroes: New mobile MOBA game coming soon
Allstar Games, a newly launched UK focused arm of a successful Asian mobile publisher, is pleased to announce its arrival in the west with Allstar Heroes, a brand new mobile title for iOS and Android devices.
Formed with the aim of becoming a top-ten mobile publisher, Allstar Games prides itself on developing quality titles which deliver outstanding gameplay and innovative concepts. With its first title, Allstar Heroes, the charm and elegance of eastern design collides with the frenetic gameplay popularized by western titles.
Bea Wang, Vice President, Allstar Games commented, “We’re delighted to bring our exciting products to the western marketplace, and are looking forward to the challenge these new territories bring.”
Bea continued, “Beginning with Allstar Heroes, you’ll see our investment matches our ambition. As we aim to become a key player in the global market, these new territories will showcase our products to a wider audience than ever before.”
Allstar Heroes brings the complete MOBA experience to mobile devices, smashing together the strategy synonymous with the genre with the fast, fun, pick-up-and-play nature of traditional mobile titles.
In a quest to rid the world of darkness, players will come face to face with a range of challenging encounters. Thankfully, with dozens of unique heroes to choose from, players have thousands of battle formations available in the palm of their hand – all of which can be unleashed with just one finger.
An online component sees thousands of users competing to become champion of the Arena, while Bluetooth Battles allow players to test the strength of their squad by taking the fight to their friends. A vibrant, eastern-influenced-design gives the game distinct character and looks to capture the eyes and imagination of both newcomers and veterans of the genre alike.
For more info, visit http://www.allstarheroes.eu/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Relaunches under Kill3rCombo Publisher
- Leading game developer and publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, KOG Games announced today that the original, online action-brawler MMO,...
- Spellforce 3 Details Hybrid RPG-RTS Gameplay
- Nordic Games is going right back to the roots of the SpellForce saga with SpellForce 3.
- ArenaNet Launches Pre-Purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- The studio revealed that pre-purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live across territories in the West.