MU Origin Gets New Summoner Class Today
The latest update to MU Origin, 2.3, is a big one, that includes the new Summoner class players can use if they meet the requirements. As long as a player has at least one character above 3 Rebirth Lv. 1, or use the item “Scroll of Dark Souls”, they can access this character. Sub-character system has been added to the game. When the Secret quest is completed after 8 Rebirth Lv.1 to create a sub-character, each character can have one sub-character that shares the same name and many features, including Achievement, Pets, Soul Stones, and much more. You can switch between the main and Sub-Characters in safe areas. ‘Land of Struggle’ is a new guild event coming in this update as well, which is unlocked at Guild Lv. 6. In it, players can battle against a boss monster with their guild, and only the guild master can apply for the preliminary battle, and the 16 guilds with the fastest boss-times will qualify for the next day’s tournament. In addition to these new features, players can also check out a new Forge system, West Akeron map, new Blood costume, and Three Chicken Brother pets. System improvement and adjustment also have come to the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!" Update Now Available
- Robot creation/destruction game Robocraft has released it's next big content update titled "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!".
- Blood of Steel Announces Star System And Two New Heroes
- Blood of Steel will introduce the Star System and two new heroes after its launch, Evolution Studio announced.
- Runescape Bonus XP Weekend to Start on Friday
- Runescape has announced a bonus XP weekend to start on Friday, March 16. It will end on Monday, March 19.