MU Origin Gets New Summoner Class Today
The latest update to MU Origin, 2.3, is a big one, that includes the new Summoner class players can use if they meet the requirements. As long as a player has at least one character above 3 Rebirth Lv. 1, or use the item “Scroll of Dark Souls”, they can access this character. Sub-character system has been added to the game. When the Secret quest is completed after 8 Rebirth Lv.1 to create a sub-character, each character can have one sub-character that shares the same name and many features, including Achievement, Pets, Soul Stones, and much more. You can switch between the main and Sub-Characters in safe areas. ‘Land of Struggle’ is a new guild event coming in this update as well, which is unlocked at Guild Lv. 6. In it, players can battle against a boss monster with their guild, and only the guild master can apply for the preliminary battle, and the 16 guilds with the fastest boss-times will qualify for the next day’s tournament. In addition to these new features, players can also check out a new Forge system, West Akeron map, new Blood costume, and Three Chicken Brother pets. System improvement and adjustment also have come to the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available - Learn all about Nexon's ups and downs this first year
- Ashes of Creation's Team Grows, Reveals New Items and New Art
- Since Pax East, the Intrepid Studios team has been fairly silent, but that's because they've been hard at work producing Ashes of Cr...
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.