Gigantic Developer Motiga Confirms Layoffs and Delay
In a company blog post, Motiga – developers of Gigantic – announced that there have been layoffs recently. Gigantic’s release has also been postponed into 2016, though no specific target has been set.
. . . it is clear that we need to move the launch window for Gigantic into 2016.
Unfortunately this change in schedule has meant Motiga had to make some difficult decisions this week. As a pre-revenue startup, our resources are finite. Stretching Gigantic development milestones over more time requires that we stretch those resources in the same fashion. As a result, today Motiga has had to lay off 16 employees at the studio. All impacted employees are receiving severances and job placement assistance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG Games Offers New Home for Grand Chase Latin America Players
- Latin American Grand Chase players will have a new home with KOG Games, starting in September.
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- War Thunder Unleashes the ‘Big Guns’ in Update 1.47
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.47, titled "Big Guns", for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is ...