Gigantic Developer Motiga Confirms Layoffs and Delay
In a company blog post, Motiga – developers of Gigantic – announced that there have been layoffs recently. Gigantic’s release has also been postponed into 2016, though no specific target has been set.
. . . it is clear that we need to move the launch window for Gigantic into 2016.
Unfortunately this change in schedule has meant Motiga had to make some difficult decisions this week. As a pre-revenue startup, our resources are finite. Stretching Gigantic development milestones over more time requires that we stretch those resources in the same fashion. As a result, today Motiga has had to lay off 16 employees at the studio. All impacted employees are receiving severances and job placement assistance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Remnant Knights to Bring Fullmetal Alchemist Gear
- On the eve of San Diego Comic-Con 2013, GameSamba is excited to announce that the worlds of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the free-to-p...
- Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
- Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through Novemb...
- Kritika Online Announces Windhome Update With Level Cap Increase
- En Masse Entertainment is proud to announce that today they will give their fans a first look at the expansion for Kritika Online: Windhome.