Geneshift Announces Battle Royale Mode
What started off as a joke idea has now become reality, as Geneshift announces a Battle Royale mode. In it, rounds only last two minutes, and as the circle rapidly shrinks, the need for weapons and a car are great. Special powers also lurk like Invisibility and Fire Balls. Players who die become a zombie, and this can let you prepare loot for the next round, so there’s always something to do.
Geneshift Battle Royale Features:
- 15 minute matches – I suggest you play vs bots, but PvP exists too.
- Singleplayer campaign – can also be played with 4 player online co-op.
- Free for your fans – they can play the new Battle Royale via the Steam demo.
- 94% positive on Steam – and over 9 years of solo development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny's Sword - Interview with Ken Hall
- Destiny's Sword is an upcoming tactical strategy RPG with a serious focus on mental health, which is pretty ground-breaking.
- Guardians of Middle-Earth Announced for PC
- Return to the epic battles and heart-pounding action of Middle-earth as Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Guardians of Mi...
- BOID: Beta Signups Now Available
- The game is developed by Mokus, the creator of Apple 2011 iPad GOTY Contre Jour, and has currently opened beta sign ups for all available user...