Geneshift Announces Battle Royale Mode
What started off as a joke idea has now become reality, as Geneshift announces a Battle Royale mode. In it, rounds only last two minutes, and as the circle rapidly shrinks, the need for weapons and a car are great. Special powers also lurk like Invisibility and Fire Balls. Players who die become a zombie, and this can let you prepare loot for the next round, so there’s always something to do.
Geneshift Battle Royale Features:
- 15 minute matches – I suggest you play vs bots, but PvP exists too.
- Singleplayer campaign – can also be played with 4 player online co-op.
- Free for your fans – they can play the new Battle Royale via the Steam demo.
- 94% positive on Steam – and over 9 years of solo development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Popori Brawler Coming to TERA (Consoles)
- TERA on console is preparing to welcome the popori brawler class on January 28.
- Heroes & Generals - New 'Spaatz' update brings new content
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update called 'Spaatz' for their popular WWII MMOFPS Heroes & Generals. This update brings a n...