Geneshift Announces Battle Royale Mode
What started off as a joke idea has now become reality, as Geneshift announces a Battle Royale mode. In it, rounds only last two minutes, and as the circle rapidly shrinks, the need for weapons and a car are great. Special powers also lurk like Invisibility and Fire Balls. Players who die become a zombie, and this can let you prepare loot for the next round, so there’s always something to do.
Geneshift Battle Royale Features:
- 15 minute matches – I suggest you play vs bots, but PvP exists too.
- Singleplayer campaign – can also be played with 4 player online co-op.
- Free for your fans – they can play the new Battle Royale via the Steam demo.
- 94% positive on Steam – and over 9 years of solo development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika: The White Knights - Celebrates 20 Million Worldwide Downloads
- FUNFLOW and GAMEVIL’s mobile action RPG Kritika: The White Knights has passed 20 million downloads worldwide.
- "Big Game Fishing" Simulation-MMO sets sail for Europe
- gameXcite and developer Masangsoft are announcing the arrival of a unique mix of a realistic 3D Fishing Simulation and MMO.
- Eudemons Online's New Expansion 'Arrow Fury' Arrives in June
- Arrow Fury is the new expansion for Eudemons Online and arrives on June 1st with a new class, new server and more.