Geneshift Announces Battle Royale Mode
What started off as a joke idea has now become reality, as Geneshift announces a Battle Royale mode. In it, rounds only last two minutes, and as the circle rapidly shrinks, the need for weapons and a car are great. Special powers also lurk like Invisibility and Fire Balls. Players who die become a zombie, and this can let you prepare loot for the next round, so there’s always something to do.
Geneshift Battle Royale Features:
- 15 minute matches – I suggest you play vs bots, but PvP exists too.
- Singleplayer campaign – can also be played with 4 player online co-op.
- Free for your fans – they can play the new Battle Royale via the Steam demo.
- 94% positive on Steam – and over 9 years of solo development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Announces Open Beta Date
- Open beta for The Aurora World is only a week away, with plenty of surprises in store.
- Crystal Dynamics Unveils Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for Xbox One and PC, featuring four-player co-op.