Aika Online Opens Item Shop
Aika Online entered open beta testing last month and brought gamers a highly polished free to play experience. Some of the most interesting features include the 1000 vs 1000 PvP system which can be experienced starting at level 40, and the pran pet system. Prans are fairy children which accompany players on their adventures.
While all of this content has been available for a few weeks now, gPotato has only just opened up the game’s item shop. Inside, players will find a variety of convenience items priced at a few dollars each. So far gPotato has avoided the outcry that poured out with the opening of the item mall in Allods Online. Both Aika and Allods make great additions to gPotato’s line up which also includes Fly for Fun, Rappelz, Luna Online, Tales Runner, and Upshift StrikeRacer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III Gets Ready for Major Updates
- With the first anniversary in the rearview, it's time for League of Angels III to look towards updates coming in September.
- 2017 - The Year of the Sandbox MMOs Dawns
- Last year was a mixed bag. A (small) handful of interesting MMOs came out.
- Sony Online Entertainment Reveals Everquest Next
- Today, SOE offers a new vision for the future of online games with the worldwide debut of EverQuest Next (EQN).