Aika Online Opens Item Shop
Aika Online entered open beta testing last month and brought gamers a highly polished free to play experience. Some of the most interesting features include the 1000 vs 1000 PvP system which can be experienced starting at level 40, and the pran pet system. Prans are fairy children which accompany players on their adventures.
While all of this content has been available for a few weeks now, gPotato has only just opened up the game’s item shop. Inside, players will find a variety of convenience items priced at a few dollars each. So far gPotato has avoided the outcry that poured out with the opening of the item mall in Allods Online. Both Aika and Allods make great additions to gPotato’s line up which also includes Fly for Fun, Rappelz, Luna Online, Tales Runner, and Upshift StrikeRacer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Review
- Elder Scrolls Online is ZeniMax’s attempt to create an MMORPG set within the beloved Elder Scrolls universe.
- Snail CEO Shi Hai Brings Black Gold and Age of Wushu Clips to GDC 2012
- Snail Game CEO Shi Hai was among those who delivered speeches at the conference. He addressed the theme “Breaking New Ground in the MMO Genr...
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.